Water Heater Installation San Diego
When you are looking for a Water Heater Installation in San Diego, there is a variety of companies to choose from. We stand out from the rest and offers you peace of mind with our satisfaction guarantee.
There are many options when choosing a water heater, we will help you pick the one that is best for your home and family size. Whether it’s a residence or a commercial location, know that when choosing LGE Prime Plumbing, your installation will be performed by a expert in water heater installation.
What Is Included In A Standard Water Heater Installation?
- Disconnection of your current water heater
- Installation of your new water heater in the same location
- Reconnection of your current water, gas and/or electric lines
- Up to 5ft of water pipe and/or discharge tubing
- Nipples, couplings, copper tubing for direct reconnect as needed
- Testing water heater to make sure everything runs accordingly
- Clean up of area where work was performed
- Disposal/Recycling of old water heater
Is It Time To Replace My Water Heater?
On average typical tank water heaters last about 10 years before problems start to arise. If you are experiencing any of the following, chances are you are in need of a new water heater.
- Strange sounds coming from your water heater – Sounds coming from your water heater could either be caused by mineral deposits or boiling water.
* Note – If the noise coming from your water heater sounds like boiling water, this could be very dangerous. Turn off your water heater, and call us immediately.
- No hot water or not enough hot water
- Discolored water
- Leaking tank
Do I Need To Install A New Hot Water Heater For Instant Hot Water?
Not necessarily. If your water heater is within its lifetime but you are looking to get instant hot water, there is an effective way to receive the benefits of instant hot water without installing a new water heater system. Call us today and ask about installing a instant hot water recirculation system.
Savings And Rebates For Water Heaters In San Diego
How Do Water Heaters Work?
Interested to know how water heaters work? Check out this video from A.O. Smith
What Types And Brands Do You Carry?
Whether you are looking for the newest technology like a tankless water heater, to a traditional storage tank water heater, we are your one stop water heater shop.
LGE Prime Plumbing works with a variety of water heater brands and are not limited to a particular brand. Some of our preferred brands include:
- A.O. Smith
- Rheem and more…